- Gray shares with us his whirlwind adventures
in a flowing, readable style full of stunning and and
graceful words, intriguing us to find out what
happens next...By observing world cultures and
religions, Gray finds his perfect peace in following
the Christian faith. (One here is reminded of Huston
Smith). Jeanne G. Lewis in Spiritual Frontiers.
- Your written words bless me...it
is a privilege to call you friend. Carla Emery.
author - The Encyclopedia of Country Living.
- Something so beautiful which
obviously comes from the heart. Leo Buscaglia,
author Loving Each Other; etc.
- I wish I could supply the
world with copies. Lynne Chamberlin.
- No amount of pondering can give me
the words to thank you adequately for having written
it. Clara Cassidy, author; Up In Years and Off My
- An exhilarating
armchair journey not only around the planet,
but also into the soul. Written in gentle,
unpretentious prose..A Christian mystic with a
traditional core. NAPRA Review.
- Tremendous. I appreciate the
inspiration.. Gil A. Stricklin, Founder &
President, Marketplace Ministries.
- The message of the book is strongly Christian...Insight
into what it means to be a Christian and to have a
relationship with Jesus Christ pepper the pages. Carter
Wiecking in The North Fork Journal
- I love your style of writing...There
is so much more crying out to be written now that you
have whetted our appetite...well done, and thank you
for the opportunity to share in a tantalizing glimpse
of your unusual and wonderful life. Rosemary
Johnson, Bluff, New Zealand.
- I am profoundly touched by your thoughts.
Francoise de Jonge, Paris, France.
- Your exceptional ability to blend
history, geography, literature, theology and the
kaleidoscope of cultures of our world into a
meaningful tapestry is wonderful to behold. Wesley
M. Pattillo, Birmingham, Alabama.
- You have achieved something remarkable
with your book, and I thank you every time I read
from it. Michael Brackney, American Red Cross.
- If everyone could read this book,
the world would truly be a better place. Robin
Myers, Springfield, VA.
- What a wonderful contribution...Dr.
Dale E. Turner; The Seattle Times.